The Minnesota House of Representatives would like to announce theposting for the 2010 Internship opportunities for students!
This is a great opportunity for students to learn in a fast paced andexciting environment during the 2010 legislative session which will lastfrom February 4th to approximately mid May.
Some of their responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research on specific issues
- Monitoring and reporting on committee meetings for legislators
- Researching and drafting responses to constituent inquiries
- Summarizing reports or bills
- Conducting opinion surveys
- Writing press releases
- Assisting with mail and telephone contacts
- Contacting other legislators, administrative personnel, and lobbyists
Students should visit our website http://www.house.mn/ for more information and to find job application!
190 State Office Building