To have the opportunity to become involved in the community, meet new people, and learn about the local service programs around Central Minnesota. Assist with organizational marketing, resource development efforts and the promotion of United Way of Central Minnesota’s internal service offerings.
• Strong writing skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of the Adobe Suite
• Ability to assist with special events
• Strong research skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Able to work under deadlines
• Establish communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to be a team player
• Assist with planning events
• Design brochures, flyers, newsletters, etc.
• Write press releases, success stories, articles, etc.
• Update the website and upload graphics
• Research different groups according to their demographics
• Assist with media analysis
• Assist with video production
• Other duties as assigned
15 - 25 hours per week
To apply please email or mail your cover letter and resume contact listed below.
Deadline: November 6, 2009
Manager of Marketing & Communications
United Way of Central Minnesota
2700 1st Street North, Suite 300
St. Cloud, MN 56303
320-229-3503 320-229-3503 (direct)